Run the demo on a real device.
Run the Demo
▶️ Run our iOS demo
- Unzip the Binah_iOS_SampleApp_3010.zip file.
- Double click on the workspace file (SampleApplication.xcworkspace)
Xcode opens with all binary links and bundle configurations.
- Select the unzipped folder demo_app.
- Choose the active Scheme or the right target (Swift or Objective-C).
- In the project navigator, choose and expand the folder (Swift or ObjC).
- Open the info.plist file.
- Fill in the BinahProductID and BinahLicenseKey fields with the keys provided in the Getting started email you received.
- Change the device to be Generic iOS Device (simulators are not supported).
- Build the project - select Product > Build.
- Wait for the project to be built.
The project was successfully built.