Run the demo on a real device.
Run the Demo
▶️ Run our iOS demo
- Unzip the Binah_iOS_SampleApp_XXXX.zip file.
- Double-click on the workspace file (SampleApplication.xcworkspace)
Xcode opens with all binary links and bundle configurations.
- Select the unzipped folder demo_app.
- Choose the active Scheme or the right target (Swift or Objective-C).
- In the project navigator, choose and expand the folder (Swift or ObjC).
- Open the Info file.
- Fill in the BinahLicenseKey field with the key provided in the Getting started email you received.
Do not edit the other fields.
- Change the device to "Any iOS Device (arm64)" or select a connected iPhone/iPad (simulators are not supported).
- Build the project - select Product > Build.
- Wait for the project to be built.
The project was successfully built.