iOS - Run our demo.
To run our iOS demo:
- Unzip the swift.zip file.
- Double click on the workspace file (ios_swift_demo.xcworkspace).
- xcode opens with all binary links and bundle configurations.
- Choose SwiftDemo target.
- In project navigator, open SwiftDemo folder and expand "App Support" folder.
- Open info.plist file
- Fill "BinahProductID" and "BinahLicenseKey" with the keys provided by us with the "Getting started" email you got.
- Change the device to be "Generic iOS Device" (Simulators are not supported)
- Build the project by going to Product->Build.
- Wait for the project to be built
- Build successful.
Run on a real device