iOS - Run our demo.
To run our iOS demo:
- Unzip the Binah_iOS_SampleApp_3010.zip file.
- Double click on the workspace file (SampleApplication.xcworkspace).
- Xcode opens with all binary links and bundle configurations.
- Choose the active Scheme or the right target (Swift or Objective-C):
- In the project navigator, choose and expand the folder (Swift or ObjC).
- Open the info.plist file
- Fill in the "BinahProductID" and "BinahLicenseKey" fields with the keys provided in the "Getting started" email that you received.
- Change the device to be "Generic iOS Device" (simulators are not supported).
- Build the project by selecting Product -> Build.
- Wait for the project to be built
- The project was successfully built:
Run the demo on a real device.