SDK Frequently Asked Questions
What mobile operating systems are supported by the SDK?
Which platforms are supported by the SDK?
Note: Hybrid is not supported (including react-native)
Which languages are supported by the SDK?
The SDK can be implemented using the following programming languages:
- Java and Kotlin for Android
- Objective C and Swift for iOS
What are the minimum requirements to implement the SDK?
- iOS 13 and higher
- iPhone 8 or later
- API level 27 and above (Android version 8.1)
- CPU instruction set of arm64-v8a
How do I know if my Android supports the SDK?
- Download the Hardware Info app from the Google Play Store.
- Check for your instruction set under the Processor section.
- Check under the System section to verify your Android's API level.
Can I run the SDK using simulators?
It is not possible to run the SDK on any simulated device (because a device with an integrated camera is required).
The SDK only works with real devices.
How long does it take to integrate the SDK into my project?
- We have fully documented walkthrough guides.
- It takes approximately 1-2 days to integrate our SDK into your project.
Does the SDK support all skin tones?
The SDK supports all natural skin tones based on the Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification.