SDK Frequently Asked Questions
What mobile operating systems are supported by the SDK?
Which platforms are supported by the SDK?
Note: Hybrid is Supported with React-Native and Flutter
What are the minimum requirements to implement the SDK?
- iOS 13 and higher
- iPhone 8 or later
- API level 27 and above (Android version 8.1)
- CPU instruction set of arm64-v8a
How do I know if my Android supports the SDK?
- Download the Hardware Info app from the Google Play Store.
- Check for your instruction set under the Processor section.
- Check under the System section to verify your Android's API level.
Can I run the SDK using simulators?
It is not possible to run the SDK on any simulated device (because a device with an integrated camera is required).
The SDK only works with real devices.
How long does it take to integrate the SDK into my project?
- We have fully documented walkthrough guides.
- It takes approximately 1-2 days to integrate our SDK into your project.
Does the SDK support all skin tones?
The SDK supports all natural skin tones based on the Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification.
Please sign in to leave a comment.