Binah ai's ShareFile folder:
After you purchase the Binah.ai SDK, you will receive an email message with a link to our ShareFile folders.
- iOS framework.
- Android SDK (aar file).
- The iOS sample application (written in Swift).
- The Android sample application (written in Kotlin and Java).
How to use ShareFile?
- Go to the link that appears in the email message.
- Click on "Forgot Password?" to generate a new password
- On the following screen, enter your email address, and remember to use the same email address at which you received the link for this site.
- Check the checkbox "I'm not a robot", and click on Send.
- You will receive an email message with a "Reset password" link.
- Click on the link and, and change your password on the screen that appears.
- Change your password, and verify all password requirements are complied with (they should be displayed in green).
- Click on “Reset Password” and log in with your new password.
- Now you should be able to see our Shared Folder (i.e. SDK V3) and subfolders (if they exist).
- The Android SDK folder contains our sample app and SDK file.
- The iOS SDK folder contains our sample app and SDK Binary.
- You can download each file either by right-clicking and selecting “Download”, or by marking all the checkboxes and clicking on the “Download” button to download them together.
- Mark the “Send me when a file is uploaded to this folder” checkbox to receive an email notification when we upload new files to this folder.
How do I get notified when a new SDK is uploaded on ShareFile?
- Login to ShareFile using your credentials
- Go to the main folder
- To enable/disable the notifications, you can use the checkbox inside the ShareFile folder as shown on the screenshot below: