SDK Values Ranges:
These values symbolize the minimum and maximum values that our SDK can extract from your body.
Values are depending in many variabilities of your health and therefore each aspect of health has its own normal and abnormal conditions.
We recommend consulting with your Doctor for better understanding specific norms;/abnormal values.
- Heart Rate (BPM)
- The number of times a person's heartbeats per minute (BPM). Generally, a lower heart rate at rest implies more efficient heart function and better cardiovascular fitness. Normal HR level is different according to age
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2 %)
- The amount of oxygen in your blood
- Respiration (RPM)
- The amount of breath per minute
- Stress Level
- Binah’s Stress level is based on Baevsky’s and US/European Index level measurements (Globally approved) and is calculated according to Heart Rate Variability (HRV) measurements.
- HRV-SDNN (ms)
- The standard deviation of NN (R-R) intervals