Run our demo.
Android minimum requirements:
- Support with Arm64-v8a CPU instruction set.
- Support with API level 27 and above.
To run our Android demo:
- Unzip the Binah_Android_SampleApp_Java_3010.zip file.
- Open Android Studio.
- Select File->Open.
- Choose the unzipped folder "demo_app".
- Click on Open.
- The demo_app project is open:
- Open the file "LicenseDetails" under ai.binah.example.
- Enter the Product ID and the License Key that you received.
- Open the Project tab and choose "app".
- Go to "Build" and choose "Make Project".
- Wait for the project to be built.
- You might need to install NDK at that point. Please refer here to set up the use of NDK
- The project was successfully built:
Run the demo on a real device.