Binah ai's License Service:
the Binah.ai License Service controls the licenses, activation and the validity of the license.
A license is connected to a product and is associated with ONE user.
What abilities does this user have?
- A dashboard displaying general information on the license
- The number of activations using the SDK (and the total number of activations allowed).
- Information on activated devices, such as geo-IP, hostname, and platform.
How to get access to the Dashboard?
- First, you received an email from Binah.ai license service with these parameters:
- Product ID - defines what does the product that the SDK points to (e.g: SDK V3).
- License key - a unique identifier that controls your activations.
- Dashboard link - A link to our Binah.ai license dashboard that you can log in with the same email address at which you received the message containing the link.
- To log into your license service dashboard, click on the "LICENSING DASHBOARD" link inside the email:
- You will be redirected to the dashboard sign-in page.
- Click on "Forgot Password":
- Now fill in your email and use the same email as you got that first email.
- Click on "RECOVER PASSWORD" and an email will be sent to you.
- Click again on the links inside your email.
- You will be redirected to the "RESET PASSWORD" screen:
- Type a new password and go back to the login screen and login with your new password.
- Once inside the Dashboard, you can see some useful information.
- The first screen includes your license ID and the number of activations used out of your allowed activations, the expiration date of your license:
- Clicking on the "License key" will show you some more personal data of your license:
- Clicking on the "Activations" button will show you some data on the devices which were activated:
- You can see the IP, Hostname, When created and the last sync (when was the last time he was synchronized with our License service.
- You can also click on a specific device (IP) to see more data about this device:
When a license is expired and what happens then?
A license expires when:
- Validity ends - This means that the expiration date has passed.
- Exceeding the number of activations - The number of activations exceeds your contract.
- Measurements license model - When the number of gross measurements equals the allowed measurements.
License model by measurements (Sessions):
You can track the number of measurements consumption in case you are using this model:
On the license screen just scroll down to get the information about your measurements (Meter Attributes).
- ALLOWED USES
- The maximum measurements which are allowed upon your contract
- TOTAL USES
- The number of measurements that have been currently consumed
- GROSS USES
- Whole time measurements which were consumed
Can I delete an activation (Deactivating)?
Yes, you can deactivate (delete) up to 100 activations.
You can follow the below flow to delete an activation:
- In the Activations screen, click on a specific host (activation) to see the activation screen, in this screen, you can click on the menu bar (upper right side):
- Choose "Delete" to delete this activation.
How does activation consumption work?
Per Apple and Google's eco-system, we are using a unique identifier for each install.
This identifier is being deleted on uninstall and a new one is generated on a new install.
Each new identifier increases the number of activations.
A new identifier can be generated when:
- Using debug mode - frameworks sometimes requires to uninstall and install the application.
- The same end-user uninstall and install his application.
- Upgrade - will not generate a new identifier.
Therefore will set your license with some capabilities:
- 1000 more activations than it appears on your contract.
- Includes 500 deactivations.
Is there any way to deactivate activation by using an API request?
Yes! it is possible depending on your licensing agreement.
Please contact support for more help.