About the License Service
- The Binah.ai License Service controls the licenses, activation, and validity of the license.
- A license is connected to a product and is associated with ONE user.
A user has access to the following:
- A dashboard displaying general information on the license
- Number of activations using the SDK (and the total number of activations allowed)
- Information on activated devices, such as geo-IP, hostname, and platform
To access the dashboard you must first receive an email from the Binah.ai license service with the following parameters:
- Product ID - defines what does the product that the SDK points to (e.g: SDK V3)
- License key - a unique identifier that controls your activations
- Dashboard link - A link to our Binah.ai license dashboard that you can log in with the same email address at which you received the message containing the link.
▶️ Log into your license service dashboard
- Click the Licensing Dashboard link inside the email:
You are redirected to the dashboard sign-in page.
- Click Forgot Password.
- In the Email field, enter the email address where the first email was sent.
- Click Recover Password. An email is sent explaining how to reset your password.
- Click the links again inside your email. You are redirected to the Reset Password pop-up:
- Enter a new password, click Rest Password, and return to the login screen
- Log in with your new password.
By default, the dashboard opens at the Licenses window, enabling you to view license information.
▶️ View license information
In Licenses, you can view the following license information:
- License ID
- Number of activations used out of your allowed activations
- License expiration
▶️ View additional license details
- Click the license key.
- View additional details in the Details pane.
▶️ View activation information
- Click Activations.
- View the following data about the activated devices:
- Activation date
- Last sync date (the date of the last License Service synchronization case)
- Click on a specific device (IP) to see more data about this device.
A license expires under the following circumstances:
- The expiration date has passed
- The number of activations exceeds your contract
- The number of gross measurements equals the permitted amount of measurements
License Model by Measurements (Sessions)
When you are using this model, you can track the number of measurements consumption in case.
▶️ Track the number of measurements consumption in case
In Licenses, scroll to Meter Attributes, and view information about your measurements.
- Allowed Uses: Maximum measurements which are allowed within your contract
- Total Uses: Number of measurements currently consumed
- Gross Uses: Whole-time measurements which were consumed
As per Apple and Google's eco-system, we are using a unique identifier for each install.
This identifier is being deleted on uninstall, and a new identifier is generated on a new install.
Each new identifier increases the number of activations.
A new identifier can be generated under the following circumstances:
- Using debug mode (frameworks sometimes require you to uninstall and install the application
- Same end-user uninstalls and installs their application
- Upgrade (does not generate a new identifier)
Therefore, licenses are generated with the following capabilities:
- 1000 more activations than appears on your contract
- Includes 500 deactivations