1. 4 Safety: Physical Harm
- Add this site: https://www.binah.ai/technology/ and under the section:
Delivery, Integration, and Language Support - say you are using Binah.ai's SDK.
- Provide the link to r-ppg explanations:
under the section: What is r-PPG
2. 5 Performance: Software Requirements
- It depends on the data you record, save, store or use as part of your app's solution.
Binah.ai's SDK does not store any data and it is a stand-alone solution.
You should show consent to the user and tell him you are recording him or explain what you are doing with his data or extracted data - The user must accept that consent and then he can continue working with the app.
- More solutions:
- Give the ability to delete or regret a specific measure.
- If he uploads he can discard or cancel afterward.
- Users should see what the others are seeing about him.
When showing medical results a.k.a vital signs which might be abnormal, we are not "replacing" the doctor.
Please add a disclaimer always or on the result screen that it is not a medical app and he needs to consult his doctor for future actions.
You can use this site to learn more: https://www.disclaimergenerator.net/medical-disclaimers/