Before You Begin
Make sure you have received an email invitation to begin using Binah Check.
- If required, please contact your organization administrator or Binah to receive the invitation, and start using our app.
- If Binah confirms an invitation email was sent to your account, but you did not receive the email, please check your spam folder and mark the email as not spam.
For further information on how to avoid Binah emails being marked as spam, please refer to this section of the article.
Installing Binah team
Before installing Binah Check, do the following:
- Close all Google Chrome tabs
- Turn on the Install from unknown sources setting
- Turn on the Ask where to save files setting
For more information on how to avoid Binah emails being marked as spam, please refer to this section of the article.
Install Binah Check Mobile
- Download the Binah Check application using the link provided in the email invitation.
Download either the iOS or Android version of the app, depending on your device's operating system.
- After installing the app, open it and login using the credentials provided in the email invitation.
- When prompted, sign consent to the user agreement.
- Replace the temporary password with a permanent password, and add your profile details. For further information, see Reset your password.
- Review our best practices for taking a measurement.
You are now logged in to the Binah Check application.
How to avoid Binah emails from being marked as spam
Since there are some cases wherein Binah email invitations are being marked as Spam, please do the following to avoid this from happening again:
1. Go to your Spam folder and if you found the Binah email on that folder, mark it as "not spam"
- This helps your ISPs incoming mail filter to avoid marking the Binah emails as a spam
2. "Add us to your address book" - add our email address to your inbox or trusted senders list. By doing this, your email provider will not mark our email as Spam. You can follow this instructional video for the steps on how to do this on Gmail
3. "Star or Mark our email as Important" - A simple inbox action such as Starring an email or marking it as important can help tell the email providers that you want to receive emails from that specific address